Ottica Romani was founded in 1927 by Commendatore Giorgio Romani after having achieved in Jena, Germany, the recognition of Optical Master as the only time school recognized at European level.
The historic headquarter of Ottica Romani was in Via Flavia 122 which is still managed by the third generation of the Romani family.
The shop, which is built over three floors, has medical offices inside where they are carried out visits for the measurement of vision by specialized orthoptists, the complete examination of the seen by ophthalmologists and also non-invasive treatments of aesthetic medicine.
Ottica Romani is also the most renowned low vision center in Rome and Lazio and is accredited with the ASL since 1978.
It is then the LAC center, contact lenses, since the early 60s, offering the opportunity to try them all the types of application.
The company has always stood out for the choice of frames that are not only attractive for the design, but technically suitable for the various conformations of the face, diopters, prisms and geometries of the various types of lenses.
Qualified staff, guarantees the realization of highly professional processes.